Policy & Commitment
1. Arrange the management and operation of health, safety, and environment under laws and quality standards.
2. Arrange the assessment, analysis, risk management, and safety to health in every aspect, at all levels accompanied by a consistent review of health, safety, and environment policy to be appropriate.
3. Support the communication, dissemination of information and knowledge, and training in health, safety, and environment to prevent risks from working.
4. Operate and develop environmental health work following the GREEN & CLEAN Hospital standard of the Department of Health, Ministry of Public Health.
5. Create the environment conducive to the health promotion by setting the 5S as the main activity in the development of the workplace and the hospital environment.
6. Create the associate networks for the cooperation of health in all sectors leading to the sustainable development of life quality.